Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Will free stuff make up for not blogging?

I do feel lousy for posting so little lately, so maybe this opportunity that I was offered will make up for it to "all" my "loyal" readers. As a promotional thing, has offered a $50 gift card to a video game store of your choice for one lucky commenter.  All you have to do is give an idea for a video game that you would like to play, either based on an existing property such as a comic, movie, TV show, novel, or whatever, or something completely original (and maybe which would match the interests of this blog, although that's not required). Leave the description and name of the game in a comment, along with a link to a gaming store (or any retail location found on LocalPages that sells video games) where you would like to win your gift card, and the one I like best will be the winner (if I can't decide, I'll just choose one at random). There's no need to get too detailed, but I'm hoping for something funny or original.  Have at it, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. The deadline is midnight, Central time, one week from today, which is Wednesday, May 11.

In order to be eligible to win, commenters must be at least 18 years
old, reside in the U.S. and must not have won any Local Pages
giveaways within the past 30 days. There is a one prize per household
limit per 30 day period.