These are, from left to right, starting with the top row:
- The Miranda Mercury volume 1 hardcover, by Brandon Thomas, Lee Ferguson, and company, published by Archaia
- Any Empire, by Nate Powell
- Past Lies, by Nunzio DeFillipis, Christina Weir, and Christopher Mitten (purchased from Mitten)
- Two minicomics by Nick Meccia
- The Shortpants Observer #1, a locally produced anthology published by Short Pants Press
- A God Hates Astronauts shot glass
- Some promo postcards from Nathan Fox, who was unfortunately called home for an emergency
- The Myth of 8-Opus: Prologue, by Tom Scioli
- A sketch card promoting Jeffrey Brown's The Incredible Change-Bots. He asked what for my least favorite character (I decided on Siren, who had betrayed the Awesomebots in volume 1), then drew its destroyed head at the bottom.
- A postcard promoting Save the Date, an upcoming movie which was written by Jeffrey Brown.
- A postcard promoting Sunday Press, who had a booth displaying copies of all their huge, awesome old comic strip collection.
- Laura Park's Do Not Disturb My Waking Dream #2.
- My Deadbeat Dad, a minicomic by Ian Boothby and Nina Matsumoto. I scored one out of an edition of four!
- God Hates Astronauts #1 and a 24 hour GHA minicomic, by Ryan Browne.
- A postcard for artist Jeremy Sorese
- Fogs, a minicomic by Eric Roesner
- A preview minicomic for the graphic novel Breathers, by Justin Madson.
Not a bad haul for what was a pretty miniscule budged this year...