Thursday, March 8, 2007

In which I enthrall readers with tales of site maintenance

Quick note: I found a cool site called LibraryThing in which you can catalogue the books you own. It's got this neat feature that I've added to the sidebar in which random books pop up when the page loads. Cool! Let me know if you check it out/create your own library.

Also, I've been adding links to the entries on Movies Recently Watched, Games Currently Playing, Currently Reading, and Wish List, pointing to any posts I've done that are relevant. And I figured if I finished reading something or picked up something on the wish list, I would put "finished" or "acquired" next to the item for a few days before I just removed it. And maybe a link to anything I wrote about the item. I'm all about the easy site navigation. So also, let me know if you have any suggestions for site maintenance or that sort of thing.
-----

I might put up some new comics reviews or something today, but it might also wait until tomorrow. And I'm planning a special "event" for this weekend or next week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment