Thursday, February 15, 2007

I smell a new feature!

Actually, I don't know if this is really a feature or just a tic. Anyway, I will hopefully be regularly posting my

Current favorite comics panel:

Actually, this is going to spoil Nextwave #12, so I'm going to add some "spoiler space":


Wow



This



is



lame



sorry



everybody



Okay, here it is. Actually, I couldn't decide between two panels, so I'll call it a tie. Presenting...the villains of Nextwave:





I love that little shock of hair on Baby M.O.D.O.K. And Devil Dinosaur is hilarious, with his short arms. That's an old joke (by a few million years), but a good one.
-----

By the way, if someone could teach me how to put this kind of content behind a "jump", so to speak, rather than the silly spoiler space, I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment