Monday, February 19, 2007

Silly predictions of an obvious nature

Thanks to Chris Butcher for providing the information for

New comics this week (Wednesday, 2/21/07):


DMZ #16 (MR) 2.99

I'm always excited for this book. Explosions and assassinations abound. Exciting!

EX MACHINA INSIDE THE MACHINE VOL 1 (MR) 2.99

I'm not sure what this is exactly. Some kind of "Official Handbook"? A summary of the story so far? I'll take a look and decide if I want it. Unless my shop has already set it aside for me, then I'll get it.

LOCAL #8 (OF 12) (MR) 2.99

It's been a while since the last issue. Does this mean it will be on a more reliable schedule? Somehow I doubt it. This issue takes place in Wicker Park, a neighborhood of Chicago, just down the street from me (If I go down the street for an hour or so). Maybe I'll recognize some landmarks. I'll at least show it to my friend that knows the city better than me; I'm sure he'll recognize stuff.

NAOKI URASAWAS MONSTER VOL 7 TP (C: 1-0-0) 9.99

I am really behind on this series. That is, I haven't even bought volume 1. Someday!

NIGHTLY NEWS #4 (OF 6) 2.99

Ooh, cool. I love this series. I predict more subversiveness this issue, and probably some murder.

POWERS #23 (MR) 2.95

I do usually enjoy this book. Who knows when this storyline is going to wrap up, though.

SPIRIT #3 2.99

Ah, more Darwyn Cooke goodness. I predict fun!

TESTAMENT #15 (MR) 2.99

Cool. Have I mentioned that this comic is weird. Because it is. I was disappointed with Liam Sharpe's art last issue; it seemed really rushed. Hopefully this issue will be better.

VAGABOND VOL 24 TP (MR) 9.95

Whoo, who knows if I'll ever get caught up on this series. I have volume 1-3. It will take me a while, that's for sure.
-----

Looks like that's it. More content later, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment