Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Site maintenance: exciting!

Just a quick note to keep any (mythical) regular readers updated: I've added a new section on the sidebar: Webcomics! These are the ones I read regularly, and if I find others to read (suggestions welcome!) I'll put them on there. Also, I added a link in the External Pages section to a page that lists all the DVD's in my collection, so you can check that out if you want.

(By the way, don't suggest Achewood. I don't get the appeal of that one. Slightly funny crudity + not-very-good art != hilarity, in my opinion. But to each his own.)

Also, if you haven't noticed, I update the other sections of the sidebar on a daily basis, if not more often. That includes any movies I watch, what I'm currently reading, video games I'm playing, whatever I feel like putting on my wish list, any blogs I think are worth linking to, and the blogs of any creators that I like, as I discover them. Any questions you have about my additions are welcome, and if you want to hear my opinion on any books or comics I've read or movies I've watched (or whatever else you feel like), please let me know, and I'll post about them. Really, I'm like a trained monkey that way.
-----

I plan to have another review up tomorrow of a book/comic I just finished reading, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. On your DVD collection:

    I see Bottle Rocket, Life Aquatic and Royal Tenenbaums ... but no Rushmore.

    How can this be? Rushmore is the best one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; in fact, Rushmore is one of my favorite films of all time! I just haven't managed to find it on DVD at a decent price. I would like to get the Criterion version, since it's a really nice package and has all sorts of extras, but I think it's out of print, thus making it fairly pricey. Someday I'll find it, or settle for a bare-bones version.

    ReplyDelete