Tuesday, February 6, 2007

In which I talk about myself (or at least my blog, although they're pretty much the same thing, right?) annoyingly

New content alert:

I've added an element to the sidebar called Wish List. It's a list of stuff I would like to read/watch/play/buy. Mostly comics (or prose books, maybe), but I figured I would throw DVD's and video games on there too. I guess it's mostly to remind myself of stuff I need to get, but I always invite comments, so go ahead and leave your own remarks. Let me know if you liked something on the list, or if you also are interested, or if you think I would like it, or whatever. I'm not content to shout my opinions/details of my life into the void; I require external input!

2 comments:

  1. Man, it's terrific. I have think the same thing today. We are connected.(thought transference)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really weird that we both had the same idea at the same time. I hope you get to read Sandman; it's really good!

    ReplyDelete