Thursday, December 11, 2008

Chicago-based miscellany

Links: For some reason, I had assumed Dustin Harbin was just a blogger/internet commenter (he wrote some comments here and there that kind of annoyed me, so that's probably why I never paid too much attention to him), but he's apparently also a cartoonist, and a good one at that.  Check his stuff out here.

The newest installment of Next Door Neighbor is up, and it's by Alexis Sottile and Joe Infurnari.  Looks good.

Here's a comic called Spacegirl, by Travis Charest.  Cool?

Might as well mention Kevin Church's new webcomic, Waimea, while I'm at it.  It's more of a serialized graphic novel than his other, more gag-based strip, The Rack, and it sports some nice color art by Mike Dake.  

And finally, the reason for this content-lite post:  I'm planning on going to the Kramers Ergot 7 release party at Chicago Comics this Saturday evening, so watch out for me if you're going to be there.  Several creators will be there, so I'll get to hobnob with the likes of Ivan Brunetti, Sammy Harkham, Kevin Huizenga, Anders Nilsen, and Chris Ware.  I bet it'll be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the link! Have a good time at the Kramer's Ergot party!

    ReplyDelete