Wednesday, July 29, 2009

100 Bullets: Everyone dies in a flurry of arrows

That's what it seems like anyway, in this final version of my notorious 100 Bullets character chart (WARNING: SPOILERS for the entire series! Do not view if you haven't read until the end! Really!):

Click to view at a size that makes slightly more sense.

Good, god, that's complicated, to the point of being unreadable. But once I started it, I knew I would have to finish it to reflect all the information revealed in the final volume. Whew. I think this pretty much covers everything, from what I'm able to discern. There are still a few dashed lines, due to plot points that were never resolved clearly or that I'm unsure about. And some of the deaths might not be quite right; it's certainly possible that a few of the characters survived, but it pretty much ends in a bloodbath, so red Xs on nearly every character are definitely appropriate. But if you think I got something wrong or missed something, please let me know.

Hopefully, I'll have a full review up tomorrow, but I wanted to get this posted. Enjoy everyone, although I suspect I'm the only person who can actually read the damn thing.

2 comments:

  1. Great chart. And at least one other person read the whole thing. I was pleasantly surprised with Victor Ray surviving since he was one of my favorites, unpleasant human being though he is.

    Looking forward to the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF!?!?!?! This is the coolest, craziest bad ass thing I have ever seen for 100 Bullets. I am so pissed it is over. It does not get better than that book.

    ReplyDelete