Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Meager contest results!

Well, the submissions are in, and as you can see, I've got a new logo for the blog. Looks pretty nice, if I do say so myself. Only two people entered (and one of them wasn't interested in the prize), so it wasn't as successful as I had hoped, but it's better than nothing. The winner is Martin Kretschmer, who runs the site TZG2.0. Thanks, Martin! He actually submitted five different designs, which you can see here. The other entrant was Dick Hyacinth, who submitted this sweet Casanova-based logo that I might swap in sometime:



So thanks to all entrants, and if anyone out there still wants to make something and send it to me, I'll consider using it at some point. Hell, I might try to come up with something, even though I suck at graphic design stuff. I've added a link on the sidebar where you can see the other submitted images, and any others that I might add in the future. Good times. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment