Monday, February 5, 2007

Rare Bit Fiends theater

Wow, I had a crazy dream last night. I think it had some jungle warfare, as well as zombies caused by insects possessing people (with an appearance by the cast of Slither). But the especially funny part was when I was trying to build some sort of time machine in which I had to place mirrors to get a laser beam to reach a target. It reminded me of the Ratchet & Clank games. Anyway, I had to leave the room to do something, leaving this kid I was watching (I think his name was Cameron) alone with the machine. When I came back, he had got the machine working and apparently traveled to several parallel universes, bringing back different versions of himself, and they were all running around the room like crazy. So I was trying to get the machine working again, and one of the Camerons started spouting technical jargon and telling me what to do. "Are you my Cameron?" I asked him. "Yes," he replied, but then another Cameron ran up, saying "No, I'm your Cameron!" I quickly asked, "Who won the Civil War?" "Lincoln!" they replied. "Who won World War II?" I asked. The second Cameron said, "Why, Hitler and Mussolini, of course!" "All right, get out of here!" I told him. And then we got the machine working, I guess. That's all I remember. I just thought that last part was really funny.
-----

More content tonight, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment