Friday, June 29, 2007

Quick links

Only two at the moment, unless I add more later:

Same Hat! Same Hat! has posted an incredible scanlated manga story called "Abstraction", by Shintaro Kago. It envisions the comics page as some sort of three-dimensional, building-like structure, with all sorts of weird shit going on. Check it out.

The Groovy Age of Horror has a two-part retrospective of Richard Sala's comics (followed by an interview with Sala himself), and it really makes me want to check out some of his stuff. Somehow, I've never read anything that he's done, but these excerpts and descriptions sound really appealing to me, so I'm going to have to make an effort to read his books.
-----

Okay, that's all I want to link to right now, but I'm hoping to have one or more reviews up later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment