Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm back, baby!

Got back from a vacation trip with my wifey. Two observations from today:

At a neighborhood Memorial Day party, I saw a young girl (six years old, maybe?) wearing a black shirt with a pink AC/DC logo. I don't know why, but this really amused me. Probably because her 30-year-old parents once thought AC/DC was awesome, so they clothe their daughter in girlish band memorabilia that she surely doesn't understand.
----

Another thing I saw (and one which is more relevant to my usual topics): Today's Prince Valiant. I don't usually read the Sunday funnies (or any other day, for that matter), preferring to get my relevant comic strip information via The Comics Curmudgeon. But I happened to read them this week, and check out some selected panels from Prince Valiant, featuring the crossover you never thought possible:





That's right, Prince Valiant meets the Incredible Hulk! I guess. I have no idea what the actual plotline is here, but it cracked me right up. Check out that pile of bodies impaled by a gigantic sword. That's hilarious. I don't even want to know the context here.
-----

Okay, I'll probably get to a review tonight, and then expect more stuff tomorrow. Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment